Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Friday, June 25, 2010

What a difference a week can make

Last week at this time I was enjoying life without any real responsibilities. On Saturday I went to a Mary Kay luncheon with a friend who is a consultant. When I went my biggest thought was not to spend too much on makeup. By the time I left I was thinking about becoming an consultant myself. After thinking, talking to Eric and praying about it over night I decided to become an Independent Beauty Consultant. This past week has been a little stressful trying to learn it all but I am really excited to have something that can go with me when we move around this year. Already I feel it is helping me develop qualities and achieve goals that I have been working on for awhile.

I know that many of you are far away so I can't work with you one on one to get you product but I do have a personal website that you can order from. www.marykay.com/klarsen704.

I am excited for my new opportunity and the chance to earn a little extra money, get my personal products half off, and work whenever I want to.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment