Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ohio is still the Midwest

Yesterday after Eric got home we walked down the street to "Steak and Shake" for Eric's birthday. Yeah I know we are high rollers. When we left it was sunny and warm. I had heard it was supposed to rain but Eric didn't believe me. After dinner (with which Eric was not impressed) we walked to the mall which was across the street. After walking around for a few minutes we headed outside and the sky was black and there was lightning like crazy. We barely made it back to the hotel before the sky bottomed out. It was crazy. Our parking lot flooded and there was a full on river going down the middle of it. While we waited for the rain to slow down Eric was hooking up or Wii. A few minutes later I noticed that the sound of water really loud and I looked over to the window and saw water pouring in the window. There was a huge crack in the dry wall above the window that water was flowing through. After seeing all of the waterfalls in Hawaii I didn't expect to see one in our room in Ohio.

1 comment:

  1. So do you guys realize that we are here in Dayton? Kinda funny that you guys didn't tell us! Let me know if we can show you around.

    ReplyDelete