Just the two of us
Thursday, June 10, 2010
My New Security Blanket
When Eric and I got married he had a red fleece blanket on his bed. Eric and I got new bedding but we kept the red blanket to have on the couch. When we were packing we brought the blanket with us because we still wanted to have a blanket on the couch and at one place we needed to have our own linens.
The sheets and the blankets here are pretty cheap and feel pretty papery. At night I have started pulling the red blanket up near my face and snuggling with it. I have always liked having blankets tucked up under my chin when I am sleeping. My red blanket is so much softer than the paper sheets on the bed. I am starting to get to the point where I don't like to sleep without it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment