Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Friday, April 3, 2009

Who kept the secret?

So I think most of us remember last November and the uproar that Proposition 8 caused. Well I am dismayed at myself and at my state that as of today at noon gay marriage is legal in Iowa. I know I do not read and watch the news constantly but with my job I do check websites almost daily and the fact that this ruling was happening today was kept very quiet. I am saddened to know that I now live in a state that has set the commandments of God completely aside to make way for those who are the minority. Just this morning I was reading about Mosiah switching the people from a king to judges and how this allows the people to be lead according to their desires whether they be evil or good. I think we can see what the judges in Iowa are listening too.

No comments:

Post a Comment