Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Friday, April 24, 2009

Journal Jar Ideas

So I have always liked the idea of journal prompts and journal jars but I am not the best about keeping a journal. I found a list of journal jar ideas online so I figured I would do a journal jar prompt on the blog everyday. I didn't keep a journal as a child so I am hoping this will help me get some thoughts down about my childhood. So here is the first one.

When you were a child, what games did you play in your house or neighborhood?

The one I remember the most is playing Barbies. Jenn and I didn't play together all that often with Barbies but one summer when we lived in Great Lake Illinois (near Chicago) I played Barbies everyday with a neighbor girl. The other game I played a lot was dress up. I always wanted to be Laura Ingalls Wilder or Anne of Green Gables. Since we moved so often we didn't play neighborhood games all that often.

No comments:

Post a Comment