Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Sunday, April 26, 2009

A kid at heart

What activities do you enjoy doing today that you also enjoyed as a child? Describe them.



The first thing that comes to mind is coloring. I am always jealous of the kids at restaurants that get crayons and coloring pages. But I must say that I enjoy coloring pictures in rather than having to draw my own picture.



I also still love reading. As a child when my family went out to dinner I would take a book with me and read. I would also read as I would walk home from school.



My parents have hours of home videos and in most of them I am dancing like a crazy person around the living room. While I have lost some of that inhibition I still love to dance and to let the music move me.



Whenever I went to a playground my favorite thing to do was the swing. I can still swing for a long time. But what stops me now is that the swings are too narrow for me hips and the pain gets to me after a while.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I really love all these things too! I wish that I could go out and swing now! Love it!

    ReplyDelete