
I just thought I would post that I am okay and survived my surgery yesterday. I was home by about noon and rested the rest of the day. I didn't talk with the doctor but Eric did and passed on the following information: my tubes are fine which is the best news, my left ovary had a cyst on it that they were able to remove, my right ovary had adhered to my lower bowel so they separated the two, there was a lot of scar tissue from endometriosis that was removed. Overall the surgery was a success and now we wait for me to heal and try to conceive. The weirdest part about the whole thing is that my shoulder hurts almost worse than my incisions. The gas they used to bloat my abdomen relocated to my shoulder. Random I know. Other than that life is great. It is 1:15 and I have showered, napped, watched a movie, read blogs and posted and there really isn't anything else that is expected of me. Eric has been a great help and I am so grateful that he is home and willing to take such good care of me. Jenn aren't you glad you aren't the one carrying my stuff around like in high school? ;)
I'm so glad the surgery was a success! I really hope it helps you start a family soon! Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you...
ReplyDelete