Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Doing well

So I am recovering nicely from my surgery. I am sad that I have to go back to work tomorrow-I was getting used to this lying around thing. But I must admit that I am excited to get back into a routine and feel like I have been using my time wisely. Yes yes I know it is important to rest and get well but sometimes it is hard to rest when you hit that in between stage-not quite well but feeling better stage. So I will just have to do a little bit at a time for the next little while. I get my stitches out tomorrow so I won't have little blue pieces of fishing line poking out of my belly. It is a very weird site for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment