Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Gardening




I have been thinking about planting a little something this spring to put out on our deck but I wasn't sure what. Today when I was at Target in their $1 zone they had a ton of gardening items so we bought trays, and little pots that came with seeds. I am not sure how well it will go but I figured we would give it a shot. The best part is the metal trays that we bought will sit on the ledge on the fence that goes around the balcony. We will tie them down but then they actually have a chance of getting a lot more sun light. Right now are trying chives, parsley, tomatoes, peppers, strawberries, Norway Spruce, zinnia and another flower that I can't remember the name of that I got for Christmas. So here goes my first attempt at gardening.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your garden! I've started planning mine and I'm getting super excited :o)

    ReplyDelete