A lot of random thoughts. First I watched "Julie and Julia" this week while I was done and out with a nasty cold. I am not a lover of cooking in anyway. Ask Eric, who does most of our cooking. After watching that movie I was inspired more with the thought of having something I was that passionate about and then being able to write about it. Eric mentioned crocheting. While I do enjoy crocheting I don't know if I could find a way to blog about it regularly and not put myself to sleep. Eric, who now wants to read "Mastering the Art of French Cooking", suggested that while he is cooking I could be baking. That sounded a little better. For me baking sounds like so much more fun than cooking ever would be. So for now I am looking for something to be that passionate about but hopefully without causing the strain in my marriage that Julie caused with her cooking.
Second, I watched "Love Happens". I have to say my favorite part about that movie was no one slept together. Yippee!!!! Going back to the passionate idea from before I loved the parts of the movie that were in here flower shop or when she was working with flowers.
Finally yesterday while I was doing laundry I watched a lot of previous episodes of the current season of "The Bachelor". When I was single I hated this show because it would end and I would be alone. Now that I have Eric that doesn't bother me anymore but I love all of the romance that goes on with the show. I love being married and the strength of my relationship but sometimes I miss the falling in love part when everything was so new and exciting. Because of this I put together a Valentine's Day surprise for Eric and asked him to do something for me. So we shall see what the season brings.
No comments:
Post a Comment