Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Monday, February 15, 2010

V-day surprise

Let me preface this by saying ever since I first met Eric I knew his feelings about Valentine's Day. He hates the day and refuses to celebrate it. Well last Wednesday I was watching lots of back episodes of the Bachelor. My favorite part of the show is all of the romance and wonder on the dates. That night I told Eric I wanted something special. Eric being Eric decided that my special something would not happen on Sunday-this way he would not have to celebrate V-day. Last Thursday when I came home this was on the table to surprise me. I have such a wonderful husband who is so kind and wonderful.

Just in case you were wondering I did do something for Eric. I put together a little gift basket of items the main one being Lovopoly. I found a site where you import your own places and pictures and they make a monopoly game of your relationship for you. It was pretty fun to play. Just as a piece of advice if anyone ever does this you have to share memories of the places you put in so make sure you have multiple memories at the locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment