Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Saturday, February 20, 2010

I tried something new today

Do you ever get that feeling where you walk into a public place and you know that everyone can tell that you don't really belong there? I remember before my mission going up to the ISU campus and felt like everyone could tell that I wasn't a student there. Well I had an incident like that today. I walked in to Starbucks and felt like everyone could tell that I had no idea what I was doing. For Christmas I received a gift card. This morning I was starving and got to work early so I figured now is a great time to use this and not starve to death. I order a vanilla steamer and had two mini sprinkle donuts. Both were fabulous. When the guy asked me which size I gave him the deer in the headlights look so he showed me the cups so I knew which size I wanted. It was a great breakfast and it was great to have a warm drink on a cold morning. I will admit I feel like I caved a bit and gave into the Starbucks world domination.

2 comments:

  1. It's a whole new world, Kristelle. This summer try a Vanilla Freeze. Now THAT's a delicious treat.

    ReplyDelete