Just the two of us
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Google Buzz
About a year ago I cancelled my Facebook page and never had MySpace or Twitter. I guess I didn't need to know that much about people's day to day life. Also if my only connection with people was the updates they posted were they really in my life? I am not trying to be cynical, but for me and where I was at with my own emotions and energy levels it was too much. Now Google has started Buzz. I am not sure about this yet. I like that it links to my blog posts so people can read those. I also like that I can share pictures if I want. But I am still not sure if people need a running list of the thoughts that are in my head. So we shall try this new piece of Internet connection and you may get more Kristelle than you ever thought possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment