Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bragging Rights

I am going to take a moment and brag about how wonderful my husband is. There are been two experiences in the past week that have really helped me appreciate how great he is. First last Wednesday we went in for our temple recommend interviews. I loved that I did not doubt or wonder if Eric would be worthy of a temple recommend. The second was on Sunday. Eric was asked to help pass the sacrament. Once again I was so grateful that he could be counted on to help in the ward at a moments notice because he has kept him self worthy to hold and use the priesthood.

With the stress of moving and trying to get things ready for 4th year I am grateful I had the chance to take a moment and remember what is truly important and how blessed I am to have a husband who is a worthy priesthood holder who loves for me and such takes good care of me.

2 comments:

  1. Funny thing...I think you meant to say that you did NOT doubt or wonder if he was worthy. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You loved that you did doubt? Some typos are funny. I always have ton of those in my posts that change the whole meaning :)

    ReplyDelete