Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I thought I would post about a few of my crochet projects that I have finished up lately. This first one is a blanket that I finished. My favorite part is the edging. Mostly because it was the new stitch that I had to learn. Plus it was a great bright color.


I made these little chicks for our neighbors little girl. I had avoided working in a round because it was a chore the last time I work one in a round.

It was fun to get a few projects done and to learn a few new stitches. Thanks to my sister for the great crochet book for Christmas that helps me learn.

4 comments:

  1. Cool! Those little chicks are sooooo cute! Will you be the one teaching everyone how to crochet at the upcoming RS activity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that border stitch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teairsa loves her little chicks that you made and I still want to learn how you made them, so pick a day and either come over or I'll come over and you can teach me you great skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your crocheting and would be so interested in reading what you come up with! I have for the LONGEST time wanted to learn how to crochet, I learned once in high school and even made a baby blanket, but now I cant find the blanket nor can I remember how to do it at all, so if your ever in the mood for a student ;) I would be very interested in you for a teacher! :0)

    ReplyDelete