On Saturday Eric and I headed over to Sleepy Hollow to enjoy some winter fun. The weather was sunny and warm (in the low 30's). I learned that Sleepy Hollow has a Zipfy course and wanted to try it out. They are these little sled things that you sit on and go down the hill on. Considering my dangerous past with snow and hills I should have been scared but I was really excited and had to talk Eric into going. Once we got there we had a blast. We got a join ticket for the Zipfy and the snow tubing so we split our time between the two activities. It was a great day an so much fun to be out in the sun. The only sad part was Eric didn't have snow pants because I was wearing his because the ones my sister lent to me were too small. Eric got a little wet and chilly but other than that it was a fabulous day.
Just the two of us
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Snow and Sunshine
On Saturday Eric and I headed over to Sleepy Hollow to enjoy some winter fun. The weather was sunny and warm (in the low 30's). I learned that Sleepy Hollow has a Zipfy course and wanted to try it out. They are these little sled things that you sit on and go down the hill on. Considering my dangerous past with snow and hills I should have been scared but I was really excited and had to talk Eric into going. Once we got there we had a blast. We got a join ticket for the Zipfy and the snow tubing so we split our time between the two activities. It was a great day an so much fun to be out in the sun. The only sad part was Eric didn't have snow pants because I was wearing his because the ones my sister lent to me were too small. Eric got a little wet and chilly but other than that it was a fabulous day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment