Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Friday, January 15, 2010

5 days in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I managed to work out everyday this week. Trust me this a a huge accomplishment. Some the days were more effective than others and yesterday Eric pretty much had to move my legs for me to get me started but I did it. Last night was pretty funny though. We were using our Biggest Loser Wii game and I was talking back to Bob the whole time. I would never talk back like that to a real person but I guess my gentle, kind ways don't extend to computer graphic people telling me to keep moving.

At work we formed a team for Live Healthy Iowa. Between that and our extra fun day planned in Hawaii for meeting a weight goal I have a bigger desire to work out. Granted when I weighed myself on Wednesday and I had gained a pound from the week before part of me wanted to throw my hands up and grab a huge bowl of ice cream. But Eric is trying too and I don't want to tempt him too much with foods that are so yummy but so not good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment