Like most years I made a bunch of resolutions that most of which I have already failed on some level. I was thinking about this and wondering why this is and had a bit of a light bulb. The first week after New Year's life is trying to get back to some semblance of normalcy after two weeks of holidays. Because of this there is no routine or plan. For me personally I think I will do much better on my goals next week when my life goes back to being "normal". Now I do fully recognize that it is because of this upheaval that a lot of people are able to make changes because their routines can be changed. I am just not one of of those people.
My big goal this year is to be down to 20% body fat by April 2nd. If I do this and Eric and his parents also meet their goal when we are in Hawaii we are going to fly to Oahu one day and do lots of fun things. This is definitely a reason to work. Plus we got a Wii, Wii Fit Plus, My Fitness Coach, and the Biggest Loser game to help motivate us also to shed a few extra pounds. Now if I could just stop eating all the yummy stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment