Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Saturday, January 23, 2010

A New Camera

Right before Christmas my camera decided to go all fuzzy. No matter what I do with the settings all of the pictures are blurry. With all of the craziness coming up next year I thought it would be a good idea to get a new camera. Now my big debate is what kind to buy. Part of me wants a smaller one that I can carry around without adding a lot of weight. The other part of me wants to get a fancy camera with all of the bells and whistles (and learn how to use them). What to do, what to do? I am looking for suggestions as to what you all, the fabulous readers of my blog, would choose.

4 comments:

  1. Not that my opinion really means much, but here you go anyway: I would go for a smaller camera because I have a million other things to carry around. We have an Xilim (or however it's spelled) right now and I LOVE the size and it takes pretty good pictures-I know the ones newer than ours takes even better ones. On the other hand, I borrowed a friends AWESOME camera for youth conference a couple years ago and it was GREAT, plus lots and LOTS of fun...so, how's that for sitting on the fence :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fancy ones are great and take amazing pictures, but I think it would be easier to get a smaller one because then you are more likely to take pictures more often then you would if you had to take along a big bulky camera. But it really depends which you want more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Cannon Rebel XT with all the bells and whistles that I love for photography! It is hard to carry around and take pictures of everyday stuff with though so I got a little Canon powershot. It is the best little camera I've ever had. Clear pictures and takes them quickly, you don't have to sit around waiting for it. The only thing I hate is that I get a lot of red eyes with it. Hope some of that helps! Oh, and newegg.com has GREAT prices on cameras and equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our point & shot cameras went blurry as well, so I bought a Nikon SLR 3000 for Andrea. We love it! Go for a nice camera. Just think of it as an investment on your memories

    ReplyDelete