Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Friday, January 29, 2010

Bah Humbug

Do you ever have those times when you just feel blah? I'm not depressed, or worried or really all that upset about anything I just feel blah. Part of me wants to blame it on the weather the other part knows it is because my New Year's Resolution to get in shape a shed a couple unneeded pounds is failing miserably. I have come to dread the Friday morning weigh-ins. So much for trying harder and thinking about what I am eating.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard it's better not to weigh yourself every week but at most every two weeks. Don't give up, the month isn't even over yet. I usually end up gaining weight when I start working out and then it's not until about 1.5 months later that the weight starts going down. I usually see better results with the tape measure then I do with the scale.

    ReplyDelete