Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Monday, January 11, 2010

Yeah Me!!

Anyone who knows me well knows that I enjoy sleeping-a lot. Before Christmas I was suffering from extreme fatigue and was worried that I was sick with something. The good news was that I was just iron deficient/anemic. So I started taking my iron pills again and now I am feeling much better.

This morning I had to work at 11 and fully intended to get up and do lots of stuff around the house before I caught the bus. Well my bed was warm and soft and cuddly...I slept in. In the end I didn't get everything done that I wanted to but I was able to work out. Choosing to work out over picking up my house is a huge accomplishment for me and I am quite proud of myself.

The good news is back in December when I would walk to the bus I would be way out of breath and exhausted from the walk. It is only about 1 1/2 blocks with a slight hill so not a good enough reason to be out of breath. This morning it was much easier. Yeah the iron is working-so is working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment