Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Friday, August 29, 2008

Service Project

Do you remember all of those service projects you did in Young Men's/Young Women's and you always moaned and complained even though you always ended up having fun? Well tomorrow Eric and I are going to help with the flood clean up in Cedar Rapids and I am actually really excited for it. We have to be at the church at 5:30 in the morning!!! But there are other people going from our ward and I think it will be a great chance to get to know people better. Now the real fun will come on Sunday when I have to give a talk at church and my legs won't work :). Once my hands come back I will post and let everyone know how it goes.

On a completely different note I am so bummed about the Stephenie Meyer scandal (she is the author of the Twilight Series). Chapters from her next book were published illegally on the Internet and now she has postponed releasing "Midnight Sun". In my opinion it just shows a complete lack of respect for another person and their hard work. Copyright laws are not bad!! Sorry I get a little worked up over this.

No comments:

Post a Comment