Just the two of us
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!?!?!?!
So how do you know your husband is obsessed with college football? When he dances around the house at 4:30 in the morning singing about college football kick off week. Yes he really did. We spent the day in Cedar Rapids doing flood clean up (more about that later) and all Eric could talk about was that the Utes were playing that day against Michigan. I am starting to feel like I am on the movie "Fever Pitch". The boy is obsessed with a sport only he likes baseball and my Eric loves football. The good thing is Eric isn't quite that obsessed. I have yet to see football themed toilet paper in my house. The other good thing is I really like football too, just not quite enough to dance around the house at 4:30 in the morning. So let the season begin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you ditch the Y and become a Yewt fan!!!!!
ReplyDelete