Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Scrapbooking Dilemma

So I have decided that after all of these years I am not a scrapbooker. I enjoyed it before my mission but you know what they say and a mission changes you. So then I was thinking of doing digital scrapbooking but that didn't really appeal to me either. Recently I have been making a photo book from our wedding photos through blurb and I love doing it. So I think I am just going to start making photo albums for each year. The software lets me add backgrounds and text and colors and everything only it is a lot more simple than photoshop. Another plus-it doesn't require the internet which is good since we don't have the internet right now at my house. I love it when I can find something I enjoy doing and it is simple and other than the cost to publish the book (which is around $30) it is free to do. Fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment