Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

August goals-update

1- My body fat is not back down to 22% so that is an area I need to keep working on. I did go to the gym in the morning a little bit more than July so there was improvement though not as much as I would have liked.

2-Journaling went even farther down hill. But a side note on that; I was keeping a journal on a separate blog that I thought was private. Well it turns out that it was public and someone had found it from Australia and left a comment. That was embarrassing and ,yes, I have switched it to private now.

3-With having Enrichment in August my calling got a lot of my attention. The Enrichment went really well and everyone had a really good time.

4-I didn't touch my scrap booking in August let alone get caught up. I am actually really starting to think about doing digital scrap booking. We will have to see-that requires learning a new computer program and for those of you who know me that is a big step.

5-I actually did a really good job at looking up information about endometriosis. I guess that one seemed to have the highest level of interest for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment