Just the two of us
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
A brand new car
Okay so a quick side note when I was typing in the title I could hear Bob Barker in my head. On to the real news of the day. Eric and I bought a car. We decide to get the Cobalt I talked about earlier. I insisted on driving it home because now with a new car I will actually be riding the bus more. My job allows me to ride the bus for free and so with both of us working I ride the bus and Eric gets the car most of the time. I also have to pay to park when I am downtown and Eric gets free parking so it makes sense. Plus I get a lot more time to read. But I am excited to have a car that isn't going to be a ticking time bomb. We ended up getting a car with a lot of really neat little features. One of my favorite is the info button on the steering wheel changes the display on the instruments panel. It tells you your average mpg, gas range, two trip meters, and some other things I can't remember but I was pretty excited. It also has a plug in for our ipods so we don't have to use the cigarette liter kind anymore. I plan on taking some pictures of our car to put on. The one from before was just a random Internet photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment