Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Sunday, August 3, 2008

AMAZON FAILED!!


I have been waiting months for the last book in the Twilight series to come out (hence the countdown on my blog). I ordered it through Amazon so it would be delivered Sat to my house. Yep you guessed it-no book!! And now my account says that it might take up till the 8th to get to my house. I don't understand how this happened. When the Harry Potter books came out they were on my door step by 10:30 AM. Plus on my Amazon account the book is in Des Moines. Now the challenge is to avoid everyone who has read the book so it isn't spoiled for me.

2 comments:

  1. I love you and take this with a laughing heart. I read the first book and didn't hate it, but didn't love it either so I haven't read the rest. I just think it's funny that your stuck without it! I'm sure you'll have to enjoy it so much more after the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a nerd and was getting it at 12:01 at wal-mart...I'm curious to see what you think of it. Let me know.....

    ReplyDelete