Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Monday, August 4, 2008

Small Blessings


I went to Wal-Mart tonight after work and it was one of those nights when everyone is out shopping. In the parking lot most of the lanes could only fit one car because the carts were out so far and then there were only about 10 carts in the store to use. Well after fighting the crowds and getting what I needed it came time for the dreaded line choosing scramble. Everyone had full to overflowing carts and there were two to three people in each line. Well I walked down a little farther found a line with only one person so I hopped in. Normally I have really bad luck choosing lines and I am always stuck behind someone who needs a manager or something like that. Well tonight the line I choose was the best one!!! The cashier next to me had to call the manager TWICE. I was so happy.

Oh and for those of you who are wondering my book was delivered today so my wait is finally over to posses it , now to find the time to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment