Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Juggling One Car

So for the past week we have been trying to balance one car and things have gone really well so far. Tonight was going to be our first little problem. Eric was working until 8:30 and I had Enrichment. The plan was for me to pick Eric up downtown but I was worried that I wouldn't quite be done with Enrichment by then. But then last night he found that the Blood Bank van picks up and drops off an employee at Valley West Mall. Sweet!!! So Eric will get dropped off at the mall ,walk to the church and be there in time to help clean up.

When we bought the car I was worried about the cost and also living with one car. Eric kept telling me that we would receive blessings since we were doing our best. Everyday I see proof of the those blessings. This was just one more example.

1 comment:

  1. I love when we recognize the little blessings because sometimes those are the hardest to see!

    ReplyDelete