Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Friday, August 22, 2008

A new list on our blog

So you know how every Christmas and birthday someone asks you "What do you want for Christmas/your birthday?" and there is always a big blank. Well I am trying to avoid that this year but starting my list early. The last couple of days I have had random thoughts of that would be good to go on a Christmas list but I know I would never remember all the way until Christmas. So I have decided to keep a running list on the blog for myself and for Eric and then also for anything we might like as a couple. I hope I don't sound selfish and greedy I just don't want to have to do the whole scramble for something to say come December. Plus I like making lists and this one is great because it isn't a to-do list.

1 comment:

  1. Good thinking-I started my birthday list clear back in like February. I have been thinking of starting a Christmas list/list of stuff to buy if I had extra spending money, but I haven't really thought of anything to put on the list. Hence, I haven't started it yet. Anyways...I thought your new car had a place to plug in your iPod? And I think it's a double boiler and not bRoiler (you're boiling things twice, not broiling them...)

    ReplyDelete