So here goes the goals for August:
1) Physical-the last month my body fat index went up a little too much so my goal this month is to lower that back down to 22%.
2) Emotional-I am going to try and work on writing in a journal everyday again. I found that when I am not as happy I don't write as much (hence no journaling in July) but that is the time that it is the most helpful for me.
3)Spiritual-Today in church there was a new Relief Society Presidency called but I kept my same calling. This month I really want to focus on my calling. I was able to get through a lot of the Ensign today at work so I am doing well in that area.
4)Hobby-I want to get all caught up on my scrapbooking. I am through our proposal last winter but that still leaves a few big vacations to get through not to mention our wedding.
5)Educational-This month I am going to study more about endometrosis
So hopefully August will go better than July.
3)Spiritual-Today in church there was a new Relief Society Presidency called but I kept my same calling. This month I really want to focus on my calling. I was able to get through a lot of the Ensign today at work so I am doing well in that area.
4)Hobby-I want to get all caught up on my scrapbooking. I am through our proposal last winter but that still leaves a few big vacations to get through not to mention our wedding.
5)Educational-This month I am going to study more about endometrosis
So hopefully August will go better than July.
No comments:
Post a Comment