Okay here is my day of reckoning- as you noticed I am 3 days late already. July will go down as a black hole month for me. I already posted about heath issues. Along with that I started working a lot more hours at work leaving less time to do all the other stuff.
1) I did finish Rebecca and read a few other teen books as well. As for studying about cooking and trying new recipes- the new recipes failed and that pretty much killed my desire to keep trying. We had people over for dinner twice in July and both times Eric cooked for them. I am so grateful that Eric is such a good cook and also willing to adapt his recipes for my over sensitive tongue.
2) Up until this last week I did a lot better being active. It wasn't quite everyday but I was up to about four times a week.
3) I did better with planning my day both at home and at work but I noticed a little flaw with the personal side. Eric and I would both plan stuff for the same time and we would have to go back and rework it. So that will need to be worked on.
4) Eric and I were able to attend the temple in July and we carpooled with other members of our ward which was a great experience. This last week I have started listening to talks from conference when I travel to and from work. Plus Eric and I did a huge weed of movies that we felt weren't really ones we should have in our home. So now we have a ton of movies that we need to dispose of sitting on our floor. I also cleaned out my iPod of music that wasn't uplifting. As I was doing that I was starting to remember why I listened to country so much-it was a lot cleaner.
Don't worry, I've bombed a lot too...there's always next month!
ReplyDelete