Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Not a present...

On Monday I had an ovarian cyst rupture and I thought the pain was going to kill me. Eric was snowed in from a snow storm and so he was home. That was a blessing since I am not what I would have done had he been at work. With the weather we weren't sure if it was worth getting to a hospital. To help make the decision we called Eric's sister who is a nurse, my doctor, and a nurse at a hospital. Everyone we talked to said to get to the hospital. We finally headed out at about nine and made it after some work at digging the car out. At the ER the doctor we saw is actually in the ward. In the end some pain pills and time took care of it. I am glad things worked out the way they needed to and there isn't anything permanently wrong.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you had to go through that! Glad that everything is better though now!

    ReplyDelete