After Eric and I had been married for about five months we both needed a new car. We knew we couldn't afford two cars so we opted to buy one newer car that would last for sure through the extensive travels of fourth year. Eric's one condition was that is wasn't white...we bought a white car. I am drawn to them. I have never owned a car that wasn't white.
One of the biggest ways this car has been a blessing for me is with being newly married with two cars Eric and I weren't always coordinating our schedules very well. When we were forced to go down to one car it helped us to really work on becoming one.
This little car has been through a lot since we got it: we have put over 30,000 miles on it, taken out a deer and had it carry around all of our needed possessions for a year. I am grateful that with all the craziness that fourth year brings we haven't had to worry that our car would be dependable.

No comments:
Post a Comment