Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas count down Number 1

A lot of friends blogged everyday for November focusing on what they were thankful for. I decided since I missed the boat for November I thought I would blog everyday in December about the best presents I have ever gotten.

One of the greatest gifts I ever got was Eric. When I came home from my mission I had decided to pursue my Master's Degree and not worry about meeting anyone. Living in Iowa I didn't think dating was going to be possible. My first time attending FHE in the Des Moines Stake I met Eric and six months later we were married.

One of the things I love about Eric is how well he understands me. He knew before we got married that I was suffering/dealing with depression and he didn't let that stop him. He married me and has shown his love for me everyday since.

I am so grateful for me eternal companion and all that he does for me everyday. I could go on for pages and pages about how great Eric is but nobody else really wants to read all of that so I will stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment