Just the two of us
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Christmas Presents Number 4
Back in June I had the chance to become a Mary Kay Consultant. This has been a huge blessing in my life for the past 6 months. Even though it is a business and I am making money that was not the main reason I decided to sign up. I realized that having my own MK business would allow me to learn and grow. One of my biggest faults is procrastinating. With not having any real commitments I was not getting anything done. Mary Kay gave me something to do each day the helped me to grow and give me something to do.
Even since I came home from my mission I felt there were lessons I hadn't learned. A lot of things I felt I didn't do as well on I can work now through Mary Kay: I need to get out and talk to people and share what I know, get a commitment from people and really focus on doing what is truly important and not just doing busy work. Plus with MK I get to have lots of fun girls' nights and play with make-up for a living. I also win lots of prizes. Just last Thursday I won a really pretty tennis bracelet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are an awesome consultant, I had so much fun at the party. That's awesome you won something, I want to see it.
ReplyDelete