Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Presents Number 7

With moving around a lot almost everything has been in limbo. One of the few things that hasn't is church. Everywhere we have gone there has been a ward there to welcome us in and to provide the support and friendship we need. With being in Tennessee for over 2 months already we are really starting to feel like a part of the Johnson City ward. We ended up not having our records transferred but we have been asked to speak in sacrament meeting, help in nursery, and sub for a Sunday School class. But more than that the members have been very welcoming. I feel like I have made some really good friends here and that I am welcomed when I attend meetings.

This last Sunday we had quite a bit of snow and we weren't sure if we should venture out to church. I will admit in the past I would have used it as an excuse to stay home but this time I really wanted to go to church and attend all three meetings. I know some of it is the friendships I have here but it is also that I feel very nourished and that I am able to contribute also.

No comments:

Post a Comment