Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Presents Number 14

When Eric and I got engaged I had never met his family. I had chatted with his younger sister Amanda and emailed his mom. I will admit I was nervous to meet his family for the first time. There was nothing to be nervous about. They welcomed me with open arms and loved me from day one. It is such a gift that not only did I get Eric when we got married but I also gained a whole awesome family. This spring Eric and I are going to live in Utah for a couple of months and I am really excited to be able to spend a lot of time with his family. Since Eric and I got married we haven't been able to spend a lot of time with his family so the few months in Utah will be a great present.

No comments:

Post a Comment