It is amazing to me how I can read the scriptures so many times and still learn so much from them every time. I reread my Book of Mormon and I see verses I marked before and they mean almost nothing to me this time but other verses are untouched that mean so much to me this time. I am reading a book called "The Power of Positive Thinking" and the author mentions a lot of verses from the Bible about faith and belief. There is a reason that the scriptures are still being read and loved.
When I was in seminary studying the Book of Mormon I knew that there was no way Joseph Smith could have written this book. Through the years if ever my testimony wavered and I doubted I always came back to the Book of Mormon. I knew without a doubt that the words of that book were true, which always lead me back and regrew my testimony.

No comments:
Post a Comment