Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Friday, November 6, 2009

Random words

The past week has been really calm. Last night the whole family went to Red Robin for dinner to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday. I am a huge fan of Red Robin and had been dreaming all week about the food. After dinner we went over to Jordan Creek Mall to get a big cookie with frosting since it is Bri's favorite b-day treat. It was fun to play with Isaac and Leah. After watching Skylie Leah felt so grown up.

It was a fun night with the only downside being I was unable to make it to book club talking about Hunger Games. I was really excited to talk about the story and how much I loved it but sometimes there are just too many good things in life.

1 comment:

  1. I loved Hunger Games too! Did you read Catching Fire yet? I thought it was even better! Can't wait for the 3rd!

    ReplyDelete