Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Monday, November 9, 2009

1, 2...

and three has yet to come. I found out last Friday that starting in January I will lose 6 hours of my weekly shift at the library. As a part-time employee I am only allowed 20 hours but the library has a grant that allows me to work the extra 6 hours every week. Well starting in January they are redoing how the grant hours are being used and I will no longer have them.

Second Eric found out this morning that starting in January he is unemployed. The Blood Center is having trouble giving full time people enough hours and so Eric is getting laid off.

Now I am just waiting for number three to hit and then be ready to move forward.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry babe! I hate when things like that happen. Pray that the number three is a good thing!!! We'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete