Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Monday, November 16, 2009

I did what the financial gurus say to do

I was at work today and on CNN they had a headline about how to save money. I am a sucker for these articles even though they don't normally help me-we already don't have any cable at all, I don't buy Starbucks coffee or any coffee at all. This one, like many others, mentioned changing up your cell phone bill. A few months back I had looked around at other companies to try and see if there was a cheaper option and didn't really find one. Today I figured I play around on Sprint's website to see what I could find and was able to find a plan that will work for us for thirty dollars less a month. It might not sound like a lot but it is a start. Yeah me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment