On Tuesday night I was driving home from RS Leadership meeting and I was listening to the radio (country since Eric wasn't in the car with me :)). All of the sudden the Spirit just washed over me reminding me of all the positive feelings and answers I had received when Eric and I decided to get married. It was like Heavenly Father was confirming again to me that marrying Eric was a great thing. Now mind you I had not been having any doubts on the subject so I was a little curious as to where that came from. And then....
I got home and the stress from having a lot on my plate for a few weeks and being exhausted overwhelmed me. Eric being the kind man he is wanted to jump in and tell me how to make it better and what he would do to fix the problem. Well...I didn't handle that well. Sometimes I just want to hear a "I'm sorry you feel that way" or a "That must be rough" or "Would you like some ice cream?". Because of the great prompting I had earlier that evening I was able to get past my frustration and we ended the night on a happy note.
No comments:
Post a Comment