Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Circles

I have decided that life goes in circles. The last year has been a lot of ups and downs. Last year on Nov 1st I was in Winter Quarters with my family while my brother and sister-in-law were being sealed. It was also the day after I started taking medication for depression and anxiety. Over the summer I was doing a lot better and then the last couple of weeks have been rough again. The hardest part is not really being able to put my finger on what has triggered it. I know Eric's fourth year is coming up but we know where we are going now. That is really the only major thing that is going on right now. So now I get to spend some time trying to figure out what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment