Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Saturday, November 28, 2009

I admit it...


I am a Christmas junkie. The moment Thanksgiving is over I am all over Christmas. Eric and I checked out a bunch of Christmas music from the library so we could listen to the sounds of the season on Friday while we put up our Christmas tree. We don't have a lot of Christmas decorations and so the Christmas tree is my pride and joy. I made Eric move the furniture like 4 times before we got the tree where I wanted. The couches still aren't where I like them but the tree is the focal point of the room. After the tree was up we wrapped the presents we had already purchased and had them under the tree. Our apartment feels like Christmas already.


I will also admit I love presents. There is something about the surprise and expectation that comes with a wrapped package. Eric likes to know in advance what he is getting and I prefer the surprise. I have to be very sneaky about where I put stuff so he doesn't go looking for his presents.


Plus this year Eric and I are riding the train to Utah so we get our own Polar Express trip. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment