Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Friday, November 20, 2009

Life notes

First, I wanted to say thank you to all of the great friends who have offered great support both on and off the blog.

Second, the last week has been pretty normal. On Tuesday night our ward had the first RS evening meeting and I thought it went really well. I was excited to see so many sisters come and participate and it was great to have the support from the sisters I serve.

Third, I don't like daylight savings time. I miss my sunshine in the evening. Yes I am whining a bit. I will admit that the warmer weather this fall has been great but I still miss sunshine. I think I am feeling it a bit more this fall after the summer being a bit on the cool side for swimming and such.

Fourth, all week I kept wanting to write and post on my blog but I haven't really been able to think of anything to write about. I have been spending some time looking at fun crafting sites and blogs and I want to make all sorts of fun things. The best part is with it being the holiday season there is a reason to decorate and make gifts.

I think that takes care of most of my random thoughts for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment