Just the two of us
Monday, May 4, 2009
Two or more witnesses
Last night Elder Bendar gave a great talk about how we as a society are letting virtual relationships (facebook, twitter, avatars, gaming etc) take over person to person relationships. I agreed with him completely. Then this morning I was watching "The View" for a few minutes before work and two of the co-hosts were talking about how they only ever tweet and text and email each other to the point when one called the other they ended up yelling "who is this?" back and forth because they rarely talk in person. I loved the timing of this. Right after Elder Bednar gave his talk people outside of the church were talking about how technology is taking over. FYI I don't twitter and I haven't been on my Facebook page in months. I guess I am an old fashioned girl who likes to email people :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment