Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Road Trip!!

Tell about anniversaries, celebrations, trips, and gifts that you remember.




When I read this prompt the very first thing that came to mind was a road trip I took with my mom, sister, brother, Aunt Linda, and cousin Travis when I was about 9 years old. We were going down to Knoxville Tennessee for a family reunion and we all loaded into the van and away we went. A few things about this trip stick out the most: one, my mom and aunt pretending we were on an airplane the whole ride down or the two of them speaking in accents (trust me-funny stuff). The second is my great-aunt Frannie letting me pick out a stuffed animal from a huge collection and I picked my teddy bear "Pudgy". I still have him, he is at my parents house under my bed there. The last thing is my cousin having a Jeep with the top off and I got ride around with her. It was a fun trip minus being locked out of the car near Dollywood at 11 o'clock at night for hours when it turns out that my mom had the keys the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment