I watched the movie "Yes, Man" last night and I strongly recommend that no one ever watch that movie. There was a scene that was beyond disturbing and did not need to be in the movie at all. I know it seems silly how much I liked the Hannah Montana movie but I loved that I wasn't scarred or trying to remove images from my mind after the movie. More and more I think I am becoming a fan of the Disney channel.
I'm glad I'm not the only one struggling with the quality of movies that I watch. It's amazing how something so simple can really effect you for days.
ReplyDeleteI'm there with ya on the disney channel thing. I have even converted to listening to Radio Disney. I get lots of strange looks when i say that, but they play good "teeny bopper" music that i don't have to worry about the lyrics. glad for the warning, and i'm glad i have another disney lover in the family :)
ReplyDeleteWe LOVED that movie!!! I know, we don't match with most peoples movie opinions.
ReplyDelete