Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Thursday, May 28, 2009

My week in Review

Okay we will start with the big news...Eric and I are moving!!! I know I know we are crazy but after talking to some friends at the Memorial Day breakfast last Monday and then helping our closest friends move out it just seemed like the right thing to do. We are only moving about nine blocks which means we are still in the ward and we will be moving to 4220 Grand Ave. We are moving into an apartment that was just vacated by friends from church. We are excited because rent will be cheaper and they will pay for our heat.

Next on the list is last Friday night Eric and I did a last minute trip to Omaha for the night. We were already planning on attending the temple at 8 am and I wasn't sure I wanted to get up that early to drive to Omaha so I got on hotwire.com and found a room for $69. After we got home we researched and found out the room is normally $188 per night. Talk about a deal.





The next update is my garden is actually doing pretty well. The other day Eric brought me a Lamium from work and that is a great plant for shade so hopefully it will do well. Our new apartment doesn't have a deck or patio so we will have to be creative with where we put the plants but I think we will be able to get make it work.




2 comments:

  1. Welcome! It will be great to have you so close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plants look great. I was sooo flattered when I heard that you had helped your closest friends move out. I can only assume that was us!! Hooray! friends that care about us as much as we care about them!!

    nice work on hotwire. I usually use priceline. I will have to try that one.

    ReplyDelete